PREP 3 – Elementary
Where students learn to speak clearly and confidently…
|Who:||Students in kindergarten-grade 6 who have Down syndrome|
|What:||Individual or Small Group speech therapy|
|Where:||Woodridge PREP Centre, 2004 12 Ave NW|
|When:||September – June|
Grade 1 & 2: Tuesdays
Grade 3 & 4: Wednesdays
Grade 5 & 6: Thursdays
*guideline only, students may be placed on a different day
Learning to speak up clearly and confidently is the goal for every student. For some it takes more practice and coaching. PREP has the expertise, commitment and heart to teach students, coach parents, and encourage teachers to make that goal a reality. Thanks to PREP’s not for profit Board and the sponsorship of the Woodridge Charity Golf Tournament children in all grades are welcome to access the best at PREP!
Select this link to download 2014 – 2015 student info package (PDF document)
Did you know:
- PREP therapists are experts in the field of Down syndrome.
- Therapy is based on individual needs. Students with Down syndrome receive weekly individual or small group therapy.
- PREP believes that parents are their child’s best teacher and therefore it is a requirement that parents observe therapy sessions and be a part of their child’s learning.
- PREP therapists expect the best of students! As a result, PREP 3 students are: Courteous, Cooperative, Caring, Considerate and Confident!
PREP 3 offers more than therapy services
The perks that students love include parties and celebrations!
… and through these special events students build long-lasting friendships!
PREP 3 Parents are learners too, as they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to socialize and learn from other parents of children with Down syndrome
- Attend coffee afternoons hosted by our Family Support Liaison
- Learn about the transition from Elementary School to Junior High
- Watch and be a part of their child’s growth and learning
To inquire about your child’s eligibility for PREP 3, please contact Bonnie Moschopedis at 282-5011 ext 121 or by email.