PREP 3 – Elementary
Where students learn to speak clearly and confidently…
|Who:||Students in kindergarten-grade 6 who have Down syndrome|
|What:||Individual or Small Group speech/language therapy|
|Where:||Woodridge PREP Centre, 2004 12 Ave NW|
|When:||September – June|
|Why:||Learning to speak up clearly and confidently is the goal for every student. For some it takes more practice and coaching. PREP has the expertise, commitment and heart to teach students, coach parents, and encourage teachers to make that goal a reality. Thanks to PREP’s not for profit Board and the Woodridge Inclusion Support Fund children in all grades are welcome to access the best at PREP!|
Our goal is to give each student the skills to speak up with confidence and pride at home and in school. PREP has 25 years of expertise, commitment, and passion to teach students, empower parents, and encourage teachers to make that goal a reality. Read more >>
Select this link to download 2016 – 2017 student info package (PDF document)
Discover the potential in every student!
The Inclusion Resource Centre is the place to learn best practices for including students with Down syndrome in regular classes, community activities, and the workplace. Click here to read more >>
Did you know:
- PREP therapists are experts in the field of Down syndrome.
- Therapy is based on individual needs. Students with Down syndrome receive individual or small group therapy.
- PREP believes that parents are their child’s best teacher and therefore it is a requirement that parents observe therapy sessions and be a part of their child’s learning.
- PREP therapists expect the best of students! As a result, PREP 3 students are: Courteous, Cooperative, Caring, Considerate and Confident!
PREP 3 Parents are learners too, as they:
- Enjoy the opportunity to socialize and learn from other parents of children with Down syndrome
- Attend coffee afternoons and workshops hosted by our Family Support Liaison
- Learn about the transition from elementary school to junior high
- Watch and be a part of their child’s growth and learning
To inquire about your child’s eligibility for PREP 3, please contact Bonnie Moschopedis (403) 282-5011 ext 121 or by email email@example.com